arichagpea Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Danger: Diabolik Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In a generic European country of the late 60's, Diabolik is an anti-hero whose life consists on preparing schemes to steal government money and make a fool of the entire police department. Helped by his gorgeous girlfriend Eva, Diabolik begins by stealing a few dollars, but his duel of wit and audacity with police inspector Ginko will take them both to some extreme consequences. Based on the Italian comic books by sisters Angela and Luciana Giussani.
In psychedelic swinging 60s style, the dreaded thief (and killer) Diabolik wreaks havoc on a generic European country for his own financial gain and amusement. He shares an extravagant underground lair (and a giant bed of money) with his curvaceous, superficial girlfriend…who uses her awesome powers of wig-wearing to help Diabolik kill innocent people and steal billions from the government. Nonetheless, Diabolik is the "hero" of the film because he must face off against bumbling cops and revenge-seeking mafiosos.
Danger! :Diabolik is packaged and sold as a sort of super spy, ie.. James Bond, Flint, Remo Williams, but instead of fighting against a national enemy, he becomes a pseudo-poor-man's hero, by stealing from the government and rich people. All the while living in a huge underground hidden lair with a beautiful, scantly clad blonde girlfriend. You'd think that would work. The disturbing difference is this "hero" goes around killing inocent people who stand in the way of his,and his girlfriend's greedy conquests. There are a few scenes that vaguely resemble real spy action movies. The rest of the movie is a sort of 60's acid romp, with a slew of unlikeable characters. Including the hard living, hard drinking, woman abusing, big nosed Valmont. You'll hate him within a few moments. And the crooked Inspector Ginko who agrees to give Valmont free unabstructed reign of all the drugs in town if he can hand over Diabolik. Add in several "what the hell just happened" scenes and you have another piece of Euro-trash fit to be forgotten. Not as bad as some, but not worth the time or the effort to stay awake throughout the movie. 2 *'s
This movie really brought a tear to my eye. Not because I found it moving or emotional, however. It was because this movie was so bad and because I was watching it on the final episode of MST3K. While this movie wasn&#39;t quite as bad as &quot;Space Mutiny&quot; or &quot;Laserblast,&quot; it was still goofy and badly done enough to be skewered on MST3K. Made for a fine end to one of the greatest TV shows ever.<br/><br/>I&#39;m sure the people who made &quot;Danger: Diabolik&quot; were hoping to make a piece of entertainment history when they made this movie. They did, but I&#39;m sure this wasn&#39;t what they had in mind!

Old Boy full movie in hindi 1080p downloadThe Folding Stool Killer in hindi free downloadAvalon: Part 2 tamil dubbed movie downloadDewey Two-ey downloadReading Lindsay Keegan's Diary 720pThe Laramie Trail full movie download in hindi hdThe Punisher in tamil pdf downloadDownload the Fast Furious full movie tamil dubbed in torrenthindi A Jailhouse DividedPseudo Man in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.